OIR and AR Drone

Zman

PR Addict
I forgot I took this up in the air at OIR a few weeks back for open practice. I had to clip out my poor flying skills...I am getting better though. Kind of neat looking at these tracks from above.

thats cool. looks like fun.
are there different zooms you can use? Or do you just need to get closer?

thats cool. looks like fun.
are there different zooms you can use? Or do you just need to get closer?

Double D...it has been a challenge to fly this thing, but is fun. No Zoom...just need to get a bit closer. Problem is I don't want to distract any riders...need to bring it out with you guys...won't feel so bad if I fly it into one of your helmets. LOL

Zman I watched you flying that thing but I had no idea it was you. Lol. That thing is even more awesome now that I know it takes video! You can fly it into me if you'd like. Haha right now it'll probably just bounce so we'll be good!

Zman I watched you flying that thing but I had no idea it was you. Lol. That thing is even more awesome now that I know it takes video! You can fly it into me if you'd like. Haha right now it'll probably just bounce so we'll be good!

Hahah...cool...yeah...was my first flight at a track so I was a bit stand-off-ish....its on...I will get better and see if I can dial you in from above!...should be some cool video. Also, you can switch the camera to the one underneath on the fly from the Ipad. This is out the camera in the front.

At one point had it up and did a spin and got the turn out and Malvern Rig....but I went too fast...at least you can pause and check out the beautiful wrap on the Malvern rig!

My first thought is... WOW THAT IS AWESOME! I guessing you are going to have a lot of fun with that. Can't wait to see the footage.

That thing is awesome Zman! Great footage for sure!!! Area 51 again this year?? That would be some cool footage there for sure!!! Behind the start during one of the starts with all 8000 gates they have lol..

Back