Whats it worth?

Crute are you serious! That thing is brand new?! Whats not to love lol?

30 hours is not brand new. Lol. He had 25 hours before mx 213 3 weeks ago band he bought the bike in November. What's that tell you? Whose been riding ? Lol.

Wait I just had my ktm stolen...that's it.....Meister set it up....weapons quads...2 strokes...we then go call Crute and set him up too ....I mean trade him !!!!! Crute...do it!!!! 2 strokes are back for the month of may....you will be ahead of the curve!

Rebuild on that 4.......or rebuild on that 2....Crute the writing is on the wall.....Lets make a deal!!!!!

Crute...hate to break it to ya man...your garage is a whore house for bikes...good thing you don't go through women like you go through bikes or you might have caught a disease by now.

It's only a matter of time...only a matter of time...bet you still have some orage gear laying around too...

I've crunched all the numbers...not sure I can make this work right now, if only this popped up a month from now...

If I got this it would be only to help meister, and I would resell it. However, I odnt want to go through the trouble to make $100 or so.. Its hard to say what its worth. A year ago out west they were hard to find and people paid big $. I talked to several dealers though and there are plenty in stock. I see them used listed anywhere from 5800 - 7000. Might be able to hold out until mid summer and get somoene to scoop it up for a decent price but by that time 14's will be around the corner, and drop the value even more. Killer deal for someone that wants the bike, but for resale I dont think it was worth the risk or effort.

Now, if anyone has jet skis they are tryin to get rid of that is another story!! I Need water toys asap

Used but brand new Crute, that's what your forgetting! One with 20 hours on it is different than one with less than 1 and they're selling those for 5800.

Back