Outlaw MX April 2013: KORK Media (VIDEO)

JIMBO_K_721

PR Member
Hey guys.. Made a little video this past weekend out @ Outlaw MX. Had a blast at the track and was super pumped to get some video while we were out there! Tried some new shooting stuff and a little bit of a different style of editing. Check it out and let me know what you think! Always down for some feedback on some stuff we could do next time or stuff that you guys (the riders) would like to see more of! Hope you like it!!

Check it out below or on our FB page where we post almost everything! You might even be in something on there...who knows!! - https://www.facebook.com/KORK.Media

Sorry guys! The video wasnt working for some people on there phones or computers. I guess it wasnt registering as a public video or playing sound! Hopefully I got it fixed! Try her again and see if she works with out glitching or the loading stop if trying to play it in HD. Had to do some research on how to fix it and now shes back on track!!! If there are still problems with loading it please let me know so i can get it fixed!

Back