Event Calendar

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
The new calendar seems to be a big hit. Thanks to Christy at Smith Rd for the idea. The common variable in every open practice and race threads are dates and times. It just seems natural to use a calendar format. Unfortunately there's currently no integration between the threads and the calendar. A track owner has to post, edit, and delete in both areas. I found an old mod that integrates these two areas and have updated the code. It works pretty sweet now. PM me if you want to help QA it in our dev environment.

Have a safe weekend everyone.

Chuck

All the testing came out better than expected. First thing to note is there are now two calendars, a race calendar and a practice calendar. The open practices and race threads are now integrated to these calendars respectively. Please read the Posting Guidelines for further details.

In a nutshell, when you go to post your race day for example, it'll ask you for the date(s) as well. It'll then show up on the Race Calendar, the Race Forum, and eventually the Upcoming Races window.

You are missing some races from the Southwest Series here in Ohio, Ie: DMC is the 19th of May. I know that there are more D12 on the forum but give us D11 some heads up on races. I know the schedule can be found at www.oswmxs.com but try to get some d12 guys down here.

trentmanracing;83933]You are missing some races from the Southwest Series here in Ohio, Ie: DMC is the 19th of May. I know that there are more D12 on the forum but give us D11 some heads up on races. I know the schedule can be found at www.oswmxs.com but try to get some d12 guys down here.

Pretty sure the tracks have to add their info themselves.

Pretty sure the tracks have to add their info themselves.

Only if they want people to show up:) Some tracks are still old school. They post their schedule in January and just answer the phone. Riders on here can help these tracks out by posting for them if you want to keep them around. Just be sure to quote the source of your info.

One a side note we found a bug with the new integration. Signatures aren't showing up. We'll look in to this. Thanks!

mx6tim, the two D11 series are still around for MX (Southern Ohio and Buckeye). They're just doing it without the AMA. Here's the link:

http://www.oswmxs.com/

It looks like COCR is this weekend!

I've resolved the issue with signatures not showing up under the event calendars. Thanks!

Chuck, not totally correct. They are doing it without the district. All Buckeye Series races, and Southern Ohio races still require AMA cards.

Back