1985 suzuki alt 125 bogging and low power problem?

So i got a alt 125 threewheeler and i dont know much about them considering im a bike guy. Need help with it bogging out and sometimes stalls. Has low power and has hardly any power going around corners or up hills.

Things i looked at already:
Carb (clean and good)
Spark plug (bought new and changed)
Air filter (bought new and changed)
Fuel filter (clean)
Engine Oil (clean and filled)
Tranny (fine and shifts fine)

IDK what else to look for was wondering if anyone here has any ideas what it might be. Some people on another site saying having same problems and the answers they had were to look at the fuel pump or change jetting. I found a fuel pump but dont know if that is what i might need and idk anything about em to know if good or bad and with the jetting idk how to get in there and change that stuff. Any suggestions? Thanks

-Racer728

sounds like it isnt getting fuel for one reason or another. check the fuel pump and hoses (if its vacuum operated) and the pilot jet, possibly a larger one.

Does it run better or worse with choke on after it's warmed up? Does it idle OK? Run a compression test. It's 4 stroke right? Is it smoking at all as it shouldn't. Check timing. Replace timing chain.

Man, it could be about a half a million things. If you're not going to take it somewhere, you might have to get through a quarter million of them before you find it. I dunno, maybe only two... ???

Probably because its a 1985 suzuki alt 125 threewheeler...HA! hAA! Sorry just kidding

Bad bearings, Brakes hanging up?

Back