OIR track conditions

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Things are totally ready to go here but Mother Nature may have other ideas. I will post track conditions and possible cancelations (lets hope not) at 5am. Honestly the threat or rain worrys me more for the pits more than the track. We have not ripped the track yet but areas of the pits are soft. Again I will update at 5 am.

Who knows but the direction and speed this thing is moving it looks like the bulk of this system is going to stay south of us. They are now saying we may get occasional showers amounting to .2 inches. I think we can work with that, heck it may just help us out with mid day prep. Looks like it won't arrive till then anyway. Let's go racing!

Race day complete. Home by 230. Can't complain about that! While mother nature had her way, the track was the sloppy kind of rideable because of the proper prep for a mudder. Small kids had some rough times but for the most part people were making it around ok. The 1 long moto format made it nice. People got track time and still got out early. If there were 2 motos, the 2nd motos would have been in the downpour and most people probably would have left anyway. Good call Jason. Not a bad day for a mudder!

As always Jason and his crew tried there best ...... And I'm loving the OMA !!!! OIR was a Bust because of the weather...........If you are going to collect the money then it has to be a race.... Other wise cancel .... Staggered starts and not enough time to get ready just to get through it is wrong...Just my opinion and if you don't like it o well kiss my Azzzzz... Felt like Briacliff to me that's wy we don't go there !!!!!!!

As always Jason and his crew tried there best ...... And I'm loving the OMA !!!! OIR was a Bust because of the weather...........If you are going to collect the money then it has to be a race.... Other wise cancel .... Staggered starts and not enough time to get ready just to get through it is wrong...Just my opinion and if you don't like it o well kiss my Azzzzz... Felt like Briacliff to me that's wy we don't go there !!!!!!!
Rick and I resolved this on my FB page, your welcome to read it. After what we talked about Rick, is it the same solution with BC?

2 - 3 lap motos = 6 laps. Race two classes: 12 laps.
1 - 7 lap long moto = 7 laps. Race two classes: 14 laps. Race 3: 21 laps.

1st moto - 4 lap moto = 4 laps,
2nd moto - 3 lap moto = 3 laps.
Total laps: 7, race 2 classes: 14 laps. Race 3: 21 laps.

Why do people gripe so much about 1 moto formats? Look at the laps.

Long motos is plenty enough time to recover from a bad start or a crash. And you're home early with the same amount of laps.

I just don't understand where at the local level why we need to sit around all day for the same amount of laps to be run in half the time. Qualifier and regionals are all basically short lap races. You race long local race and you have an edge on the competition at these events endurance wise..........:?

Wasn't upset at all about the 1 moto format..... I was upset with Jarret ..... He knows why...Like I said they did the best they could with what they had

Th problem was I didn't give enough time in between gate drops...problem resolved! On to Malvern! Brap!

Back