Route 62 open Wednesday May 1st

Thank you so much for giving weekdays a try. The forecast looks amazing. Bonus seat time!!

Get us a GoPro of practice Wed.

I also hope to make it out tomorrow. If I do, I will bring my goPro. Wont' be the fastest lap times ya'll have seen..lol, but I think we just need some good footage that we can post to youtube cause thats what I always look at when I am deciding if I want to go try a new track.

Thanks,

Michael

Looking forward to weekday seat time. Always nice to break up the week with some moto. See ya tomorrow! ;)

Want to thank the crew at Route 62 for giving it a go of a mid week practice.....I know its a tall order getting 3 tracks groomed and ready during the week......so hopefully get a good turn out to keep wed practice going.

Had a great time last night. Track was really rutted and rough. Hope you continue to give Wednesdays a go.

-Murray

Had a great time last night. Track was really rutted and rough. Hope you continue to give Wednesdays a go.

-Murray
We are going to do this again next Wednesday. Had a good turn out for the 1st Wednesday for sure. Rife and Jacob Berger liked the lay out of new track so we must be headed in the right direction. Rupert even had good things to say!!!

Yeah, I was riding like a squid in most sections, but got some needed seat time. Need to get there when the track isn't so beat up to get a feel for it. Next week might be able to do that. This week, I couldn't get there before 6:30. 'Twas nice to mid-Week Moto. Thanks!

The front side stayed in good shape all night. The backside was still a little soft from all the rain this weekend so it got rough. That is the only benefit to allowing quads out there with bikes (IMO). They level it out for us novice riders that cant scream through those deep ruts like some (yet). Plenty of guys tearing it up though. Some fast dudes. The whoops were much better this week. I liked that change. I also like the flag lines you added to keep people from entering at the wrong spots.

A lot of work to prep 3 tracks. Much appreciated.

Back