How was OIR anyone?

MX315

PR Addict
Anyone hit up the race ? How was track and race event......with all theses go pros...where are all the vids man!!!!!

The gropro I used lasted to the 4th corner, then mud covered the lens for the remainder of the race.

Why oir was a huge success:

1. Track prep : given the weather the track held up great. It could of been so much worse. With a constant nagging rain the entire the day....track stayed together well in my opinion.
2. One long 7 lap moto: I wish local moto was like that every race. It forces you to pick better lines, ride smoother and conserve energy. I was so tired by lap 6 my hands were coming off the handlebars. But that's motocross you should struggle to that checkered flag.
3. I was home at 330pm , cleaned up by 445pm, showere took the girlfriend out to dinner at 530pm, got a redbox watched a movie and was in bed at 9:30pm. Now I got a lot done. Everyone was happy. Girlfriend was happy, I'm happy at work today because I'm not baggy eyes and I know my bikes are all clean and dinner was fantastic. If every race day were like that my god I'd race a helluva lot more.
4. I had fun.
5. Oma is no joke, it's the real deal and they adjust the program on a whim to make the day--however dreary the conditions--awesome for everyone. If you haven't bought your membership card and been out to race then I ask you: what the heck is wrong with you? You clearly don't have a brain cell in your head!

Great job Jason the whole crew and especially Connie, you are one of the bests in the sport. Now I can't wait to race the Vern's double header: practice day, race Saturday night and race Sunday.

Had a great time at OIR...so happy to see OIR in full swing again. It was a mudder, but we had a lot of fun. It is an honor to be working at such a prestigious track. We did battle the weather for sure and made the best of it. You for sure have to pace yourself with 7 laps. Thank you to everyone who came out and worked. Now time for Malvern! Brap!

Back