Moto 60 Sports Park Helmet Cam!

Moto60SP

PR Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMy3yYfEBDU

This is a link to our latest helmet cam video we have! Hope you all enjoy!

I was there today and thought I was going to kill myself. I was pretty mad actually but the track was not prepped which I was not fully expecting it to be cause I figured there was not enough moisture to disc it but there was. Anyways the only reason I was mad was because its was all hard pack but wet on top so I felt like I was riding on ice pretty much the whole time I was there and mix that in with some rain ruts and other ruts that are just there and it made it super sketchy.

I talked to the guy who I believe runs it who is a super nice guy btw and from what I gather he just needs some more equipment to really be able to water it

They can disc and rip it i know that I will still be back there. I know the guy was open to any input. They have a decent size lay out actually. And I think they can make it bigger even. If you wanna ride somewhere close to cleveland if you live on west side it's worth checking out atleast

Its too bad, the layout looks fun!

Exactly. The layout does look fun. Kinda reminded me of Shecks a little. Hopefully they can get it done. I was gonna give it a shot just for the layout. But that review isn't helping me make up my mind.

I've been there twice so far. Not trying to rip on the owner as he is a nice guy but the track needed work both times I was there (end of last year and this year). The land has potential imho.

Tom, the track owner, is very open to ideas and feedback — including on track prep. He does have a minimal amount of equipment compared to other area tracks, and don't forget this was just a private practice track for years until last September. Moto 60 is new to the game, so you can't expect Cliff level prep, at least not yet. He's gradually buying maintenance equipment, like a water pump, tiller, etc., as the money is available. As a quad rider, I prefer hard pack and loved that combined with the layout. I can see how bike riders might not see the track as optimal, but doesn't training and riding every kind of layout make you a better rider? The track is a blast. I'd encourage anyone to give it a shot. If you're not expecting the world you might be pleasantly surprised. And it's only about an hour west on the turnpike from Akron.

We are SO SORRY for the late response to all the post on this! Completely forgot that we posted in here.

As response to almost all the replies to this, we do have the ability to disc/ rip the track. We also have the ability to water the track thanks to recently acquired water pumps. Like GravityWrider said, we are open to all comments/ feedback/ and suggestions! We want to make the best track we can have for all of you riders! Some of the days that you guys may have come out the track conditions may have been a little sketchy due to the fact that there were weather issues days before and lack of equipment. We do apologize if we left a bad taste in your mouth from your previous visits but we have not had any bad feedback the past few weeks! So please don't let one bad day ruin any future practice days!

Just to add I have been back to the track a few times and since the first few times I have went they have improved the track and smoothed a lot of it out and it made a big difference

Would be nice to see some recent pics or updated posts. May be heading out if a few weeks if we could get some info on the improvements.

Back