BC 5-5 Cinqo De Cliff

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well lets try to get some more laps in on this ravamped big track. All of the suggestions have been heard, and tweaks will be made in a couple spots. Planning to be open this weekend, 11-5pm, $25 per rider. For those who like to celebrate cinqo demayo, come to the Cliff to celebrate; i heard Rupert was organizing a mexican themed costume contest in his new RV, winner gets a luke warm tecate and a signed copy of Christamas Vacation, and "thats the gift that gives the whole year, clark"

Open today (Sunday) at 11am, perfect tracks. Its gonna be real nice clark. Mini group at 2pm, like yesterday.

Thanks again JO. Kayex two fitty is running like a rapped ape! Too bad I did not have any forearm strength by the time I got it there. Still need a 450 eventually, but the smoker will do for now.

Had fun on new track. Not hitting everything quite yet. I was one moto away from hitting the step down and/or the finish line jump. As mentioned, I just didn't have the forearms for it. Definately next time.

Was nice to see a few new faces yesterday as well as some familar moto peeps both days. Starting feel a little motocrossy again. Feels nice.

Laters. ;)

Jeremy, Jake and I had a blast riding. I was happy to see him finally keep that KX100 on the pipe. Felt really good to get the new track down and throw in some pretty hard laps.

Thanks to everyone that made it out! It was good weekend, a little light for us at right around 100 per day, but those are special days. Not too crowded, tracks stay decent. It was the first test for our crews. So freaking dry all of a sudden, howling winds on Friday and part of Saturday. A little bit of dust Saturday afternoon but that was my fault I should have stopped and took a 45min. intermission before it got to that point, but I wanted to get the kids on the track too. Not horrible, but it could have been better. So we made the call to do it Sunday, and then it was back to awesome till about 4:00. All of my help this week did an awesome job: Jimmy Fouts and his sons Ben and Ernest, Brian Wood, Brian Finckel and Scoob! Considering we went from spring dirt to summer dirt inside of one week, we did a very very good job. I would bet money that other places struggled. Mother nature is throwing dead curve balls right now at 90+ mph.

Hope to see everyone again in two weeks.

Back