Looking forward to 2014 SX...

Sat March 15, 2014 at Detroit FORD Field!!!!! Now that's getting back closer to home! A pre St Paddy's Day warm up night!

I will be in Daytona, but Detroit in my opinion, should have never been taken off the schedule.

So they get rid of Salt Lake City and throw in East Rutherford/New York. That'll be a haul from Seattle, just to turn around and go back to Vegas. Glad I'm not driving!

Don, cant agree anymore....with fuel pushing $4 a gallon. But thinking back, when has the SX or MX schedule ever made any sense.

I glad supercross is over for the year! Let talk about the great outdoors, not next year supercross season.;-))

Yea they need to start west and head east and give these broke ass privateers an extra couple nickels to rub together after the series is over.

I agree Georgie. There is no way some privateers are doing that trek unless someone is taking their bikes, and they are flying. Maybe we need to buy a hauler, and rent space in the hauler for privateers. They fly to the races, and have everything waiting on them when they get there. With the cost of fuel, and time, they would probably find that a good deal.

Back