Crow Canyon OMA Moto Revolution Race 12th, by Brock Sellards

sellards18

PR Addict
Hi everyone,
Brock Sellards here posting info for the Crow Canyon OMA Moto Revolution race May 12th! As most everyone knows now, Crow Canyon is a club, and unless you are a member there are very few times you will be able to ride there. So, if you miss riding there, don't miss the only MX race held there this year! May 11th the infamous Crow will be open to everyone for practice and racing on May 12! Special awards given out to racers compliments of Davi Millsaps :) P.S. I'm his agent.
The good news is I am the president of Crows motocross committee and I am also the one whose putting on the OMA race at Crows and Beans. I now am the guy on the other side so feel free to let me know likes and dislike so we can keep making the OMA better. I have completely given the track a facelift with a ton of awesome sections I believe will blow almost everyone away to see and ride. I'm talking a wicked slot car section where you will be glued to a wall switching back to another wall. Also rented a rockhound and i have taken hundreds if not a thousand loads of rocks off the track. Replacing the rocks will be tons and tons of mulch! I figured it a good trade lol. Main objectives wer less rocks, better soil, and improve flow and we focused heavily on all three. My dad has helped build Budds Creek, Highpoint, Lake Whitney, and tracks for Ezra Lusk, Davi Millsaps, Ryan Villapoto, factory Honda etc. To say the least hes seen it all and I feel I have the best partner on this overhaul ever. I will try to post a few pics I took during the build with my phone.
Please leave a comment on this post, private, or email at sellards18@aol.com. Thanks for all the help and I cant wait for the 11th and 12th!
BS18

Team X

PR Member
The boy and I where back down there today, WOW!! Hats off to Brock and his dad, everythings looken real nice down there at Crows.

sellards18

PR Addict
Thanks Mark for snapping some pics hope everyone clicks his link above and gives some feedback for our race this weekend! Got a lot more finished today will be finished Wednesday! Cool thing is nobody will even take one lap until Saturday practice so please show up and support us!

sellards18

PR Addict
Big thanks to Steve Kame coming out and spending the day at Crown running the Bobcat! He tightened all the turn up for the race this weekend. Now its off to spreading mulch chips.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Better tarp the track. With SX over, Dirt Werx may be able to lend you some! ;)