Mitchell to Monster Cup in October

Zman

PR Addict
[h=5]Just got notice out here in Vegas.. 1st and 2nd place finishers in the 2013 KJSC events are invited to compete in a final event in Vegas at Sam Boyd stadium during the Monster Cup event in October.. Mitchy ended 2nd back in February at the Wilkbarre PA race. 2 trips to Vegas in one year to race,....seriously?

I took a look at the 13 other racers and wow...the names are huge. From Loretta Lynn winners to Tim Ferry's son, Evan, to world champs sons like Liam Everts!

[/h]

halffast

PR Elite
WOW ! Congrats to the Z's ! Pretty heady stuff to be in that knd of company at an event/venue like that .

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well, I saw that Ryder DiFrancesco won the LV SX version, so he'll be there too!!!! It will be the future Main event line up of SX in the future. Mitchy can do his best Georgie Porgie impression on Pitracer.com 2035 by saying he holeshot Evan Ferry, Liam Evarts, Ryder DiFrancesco, etc!!!!

That's awesome stuff, did you get to catch up with Ty Bowers and congratulate him?

Zman

PR Addict
Well, I saw that Ryder DiFrancesco won the LV SX version, so he'll be there too!!!! It will be the future Main event line up of SX in the future. Mitchy can do his best Georgie Porgie impression on Pitracer.com 2035 by saying he holeshot Evan Ferry, Liam Evarts, Ryder DiFrancesco, etc!!!!

That's awesome stuff, did you get to catch up with Ty Bowers and congratulate him?

U ain't kidding... These 13 other riders have deep roots...Matthew Leblanc and several of the others will be top riders at Loretta's this year...this is really fast company.

Did not see Bowers up close, but we were screaming hard for him..great job...

biggest problem is sitting on a plane with my son for 4 hours to fly back out! Kid can't sit still... Maybe we will go on separate planes... Lol!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
By 2035 i'll be riding husabergs!!!

Awesome for Mitch. Take as many moto trips with hi as you can that way he will have more input for the forums in 2035. Might as well race with him while he's young and disinterested in girls.

Zman

PR Addict

Awesome for Mitch. Take as many moto trips with hi as you can that way he will have more input for the forums in 2035. Might as well race with him while he's young and disinterested in girls.

... But his dad is interested in girls now... Don't tell his mom....lol... Thanks though guys.. We are stoked to be invited in this...,something junior will never forget regardless of outcome!!!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father

And let's not forget, you'll also be giving Crute advice on how not to be a crazed Mini Dad that gets his kid so worked up he can't ride!!! You can show Crute's kid how to pull holeshots by demonstrating on your Berg!