Kevin Windham

John250

PR Founding Father
After watching Kevin Windham in the booth and doing interviews, I personally think he would be MUCH better in the booth than both RC or Emig. Much better spoken, and much more intelligent acting. How about the put Windam in the booth for commentary, and replace Ralph with Dave Despain. Dave Despain is a motorcycle guy, and would be AWESOME doing MX or SX.

I'm good with all the moto peeps. I typically do not care so much, but Ralph can get a little aggrevating and Erin is just plain...um...not smart at times. I say bring Dave DeSpain or even David Bailey back as well as Jamie Little!! ;)

Diana is a dumbass .
i was just saying to myself how much better the Vegas sx was with kdub interviewing the riders . Kdub is a awesome addition . I like Ricky and emig . Raph not so much .
Erin bates like her
Again that Diana chick is a bimbo white trash that knows nothing about mx . (Besides riders penis size ). Get her out of sx

Kevin is awesome on the mic. They def. need to get rid of ralph shaheen. It's like he is trying to make it sound exciting and he sounds so stupid. I really don't like emig either, I feel he says stupid stuff from time to time as well, he makes himself sound like he has never been on a bike.

Give kevin a few more races and he will be even better. Plus the guys that he is talking to were racing hem a couple months ago.
You can tell the difference in the riders response to kevins questions.

i'm with scoob Bailey and Jamie!!!! Jamie never would've interviewed Chad Reed before a heat and ask him about rolling the dice! Really is that what it comes down to? she comes up with that? lol
i'm gonna get off Erin for now. Hope she retires soon and Ralphy joins her. I completely wanted him to just SHUT UP during some of the racing. oh and stop yelling like a boy who just saw hooters for the 1st time. let the action speak!
if JLAW poops out maybe get him to interview guys trackside. would be entertaining for a round or two. :)

I was telling my friends as we were watching that Emig must have dragged RC out to his trailer for a smoke or something......those guys were whack.

Well I do believe SPEED was purchased by FOX and I haven't heard who is even doing the races next year. Maybe now would be the time to start e-mailing FOX asking them to air all the SX races live and bring back Dave Despain, hire Kevin Windham and maybe think of a female who has the brains to do the jobs and the looks to appeal to the masses. Maybe give a well spoken WMX lady a shot, with their schedule being cut and all.

Dave Despain and KW in the booth.........and Paige, the ATV dirt track champ would be great to do the on the track interviews. She is a racer herself! How could anyone forget about the ATV champ.

Paige.jpg

Well I do believe SPEED was purchased by FOX and I haven't heard who is even doing the races next year. Maybe now would be the time to start e-mailing FOX asking them to air all the SX races live and bring back Dave Despain, hire Kevin Windham and maybe think of a female who has the brains to do the jobs and the looks to appeal to the masses. Maybe give a well spoken WMX lady a shot, with their schedule being cut and all.

Supercross for 2014 will be on CBS and the new Fox Sports 1 channel. I wish they would drop CBS already, it's terrible coverage.

Most of us get Speed Channel. Do all the cable companies have Fox Sports 1? I know right now with a couple hundred channels, I do not get all the fox sports options.

From what it looks like fox sports 1 is going to replace speed. There won't be a speed channel after Aug 1st. Directv it's channel 607 which is the same as speed. So nothing should change for us

Why is the background noise so much louder than the commentary its nice not to hear Ralph but you would like to hear some of the conversation

Jamie Little was terrible lol. Stewart and I got in to a stuff match his rookie season in Phoenix SX. I passed him before the triple and knocked him off the track and he came back and took me out exiting a turn. So the next weekend James won the first heat and I won the second and all that could pop into that big forhead of her was. James Stewarts heat race was five seconds faster than yours what do you think about that? Dumb lol. I was speechless. She didn't do her homework. I personally would like Grant Langston and KW to do it.

Yeah, Jamie isn't coming back anywho. She's big time now with NASCAR. ;) To be honest (not that I was lying before ;)), I like RC. He's real. I'm not looking for a stuffed shirt broadcast professional that says things for the masses...umm, like Ralph, just someone who understands the sport and says things that go with it. Besides, who doesn't like hearing about shinanigans? :)

my turn, i think get the canadian anouncers from the old outdoors they had so much fire in them, and of course k dub doin the interviews of the riders he actually knows whats goin on out there and would have real questions, hang ralph heshe, he pisses me off as much as the geico bitch n the commercials.

Kevin is awesome on the mic. They def. need to get rid of ralph shaheen. It's like he is trying to make it sound exciting and he sounds so stupid. I really don't like emig either, I feel he says stupid stuff from time to time as well, he makes himself sound like he has never been on a bike.

Yea when kdub dropped the "lacksadaisical" bomb in the booth you know Ralph was thinkin: " s**t this is my replacement I know it," I'll bet he's signing up for online public speaking classes this week.

I like RC. He comments on what really happens. Ralph is like: " millsapps pushed #12 with his hand, did you see that?" RC: I didn't see that. Chuckle.

Back