Malvern Mx open practice Wednesday May 8th

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
The texts are flying .....
Looks like some of us are making plans to join the BONG!!!! (B)ike (O)nly (N)ight (G)roup at Malvern Wed.
...I need to get out of work a little earlier..

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I’ve got the bike with me here at work and hopeful to get out a bit early.
Forecast looks like we may get a small band of showers in the A.M. but after that it looks clear. Keeping fingers crossed…

Meister

PR Founding Father
Pissed everyone was going tonight! Just now getting back to the shop at the new job. 100 yds of mulch kicked my ass worse than riding tho! Lol

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Come spread 2 yards at my house.....I got about 50 illegals living in Madison that are willing to help get it done for like three dollars.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Well, I wasn’t able to get out of work much earlier than last week but that’s just the way it goes. On top of that, I drove through a couple heavy showers on the way down that had me double guessing if the track would be a swamp. But, by the time I got off the highway and started heading towards Waynesburg the ground was dry and the sun was out…. so I kept pressing.

Pulling in around 5:45 I found the big bikes out on the track and a crowd that seemed a little thin maybe because of the rain threat.

I was pulling my gear on as quickly as possible when they came over the P.A. and said they wanted to do some quick track prep after the Mini/Girls session. Sweet!, a little time to get dressed and a fresh track !!!....Bonus!

It only took a few minutes for them to lay down some water and till it up real nice. Once out on the track, I had a ball. The beautiful crescent (bike made) berms from last week were back and the surface had ample traction. I spent the next few hours hucking the Elevator and working on staying on top of those friggin sand whoops. ……and , just like last week, I had plenty of ride time for the short while I was there.
All Super Good stuff….Thanks!
And extra big thanks to Wilson for the tube that let Trent enjoy the rest of his evening…..Moto!

trent56mx

PR Addict
Track was in great shape all night as usual. Much accolades to Wilson and the Sharc for keeping me out on the track. I'll continue the good moto karma next time someone gets a flat.

MalvernMX

Thanks for coming out guys. I was kind of busy last night fixing equipment but its always good to see all you guys.

flyin polack

PR Addict
Track was in great shape all night as usual. Much accolades to Wilson and the Sharc for keeping me out on the track. I'll continue the good moto karma next time someone gets a flat.

Mikki and Jonny always make fun of me for all extra the stuff I carry like tubes, tools, cables...etc. Its like if you carry them you don't need them...if you don't have them you'll break down every time! lol

Meister

PR Founding Father
Damn you guys. Rub it in a little more.

Sharc, go wide and seat bounce in to double, the holder licked and double the rest of the way through. I gained alota time on people by doing that.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yep, that was the ticket for me.
I was taking them on the inside (left) and not getting through too well.
I watched Hause and Trent for a couple laps and noticed that they were just blasting through the center or more towards the right.
By the end of the evening, I grabbed some balls and tried the right……much, much better over there.
I’m still not through like a champ….but getting better.