Tuesday Revisited at BC

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just out of curiosity, who would be into riding BC on Tuesdays again. I just about have my rail back together and would really like to ride a decent track through the week. Now if we did it, it would be big track only, sessions enforced. As in no C track, not even as is, too dusty. I know its not perfect, but that's only way I can do it. So possibly Tuesday 5-Dark $25 bones. Sitting on the fence, because I can ride it anyway.

Tuesday nights are one of the free nights we have. I would probably even make the trip over a couple times if you practiced on Tuesdays. As long as there was a session for my son on his 85 or 65.

Tuesday nights are one of the free nights we have. I would probably even make the trip over a couple times if you practiced on Tuesdays. As long as there was a session for my son on his 85 or 65.

Right now, the basic groups would be A/B's (fast guys), C (guys who dont want to ride with the fast guys), and Mini's. If we start getting too many way fast mini guys, we may break out 4th group to split 50s and 65s from the faster 85s, but more than likely those three will work the majority of the time. And allot of times we can run the super fast 85s in with vets and C guys. They love passing people. We will more than likely run 15-20 minutes sessions. It all depends on the turnout. We usually got 60-80 guys last time, if we hit that, then the 3 group rotation will be good.

As I said on the 'book, if I ain't got anything else going on and have the gas money to make the trek, I'd be game fo' sure. I know someone who might be able to help out with prep, but he wouldn't be able to get there until an hour or two before 5. ;) Game on!! :)

We're in! Not till school is out though, May 23ish? Would you open the pee wee track. Kid likes to make pitbike laps in between A sessions.

We would make the trip as much as possible. It will be after school is out for us also. May 30th is the last day of school for my son.

We're in! Not till school is out though, May 23ish? Would you open the pee wee track. Kid likes to make pitbike laps in between A sessions.

We may consider letting kids on the little track, but if it gets too dusty the Mack will put a damper on that.

BC doesn't seem all that crowded with 50 guys on the track....you could probably get away with a good ole fashion Open practice and allow advanced/intermediate mini riders lay down the laps...

Too far to make it in time for riding for me, unless I could talk my hard nosed boss into letting me leave a little early sometimes!

Back