Smith Road Wednesday 4 - dark Bikes Only

mastiffmom

PR Addict
Hey everyone I just wanted to repost this since some people arent used to the calander function yet and I didnt want anyone to think we were not having our normal Wednesday Evening Practice 4:00-dark bikes only. Hope to see everyone out it should be a beautiful day to practice!
Cristy Plas
Smith Road Raceway
6868 Smith Road
Medina, Ohio 44256

Its a beautiful day at Smith Road! The sun is shining and things are looking good for practice this afternoon.

LOL I see my wifes "Smart" phone strikes again!! lol Its DIRT bikes only not Dark bikes only. Smith Road does not care what color your bike is! lol:eek:

LOL I see my wifes "Smart" phone strikes again!! lol Its DIRT bikes only not Dark bikes only. Smith Road does not care what color your bike is! lol:eek:

i think she was trying to say practice runs from 4pm to dark, bikes only.

I don't think so. We try not to have very many weekend practices to keep the neighbors happy. Usually just make-up practices and a few extra here and there are held on the weekends.

I don't think so. We try not to have very many weekend practices to keep the neighbors happy. Usually just make-up practices and a few extra here and there are held on the weekends.

Understandably so. Thankful for the few that you are having! Wasnt to crowded last weekend probably because of all the races. It was nice. Not to dusty not to loud...and beautiful weather. I had to ask tho.

Back