BC Tuesday Practice!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Tuesday May 14th, open practice, big track only. 5-8:30. $25. No concessions, pack your dinner. No riding on the C track. Those are the conditions. If it goes ok, we may do another one on the 21st. No promises<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Looking forward to some weekday BC... Get Monday over with and bring humpday in with so moto. Sounds like a good week! :)

Just FYI here, I have been getting messages and emails about this weekend, we will not be open this weekend. Tomorrow (Tuesday May 14th) is probably your only chance to ride the Cliff until Memorial Day weekend. Next Tuesday looks like rain, so don't bank on us being open next week. Better play hookey tomorrow. Also, I don't plan on making this a weekly routine, I have kids, a job and other stuff to attend to, so don't plan on taking Tuesday's for granted. Treat tomorrow like it could be the last one, because you never know when it will be.

Well, after about giving JO a heart attack when I called at 4 still at the J.O.B., all seems to have worked out. One moto down. All good. ;)

Well, track was sweet. Bike was, but not so much now after moto 2. Locked up. Clutch or top end i am thinking. Kinda hoping top end. I'll get that 300 kit.

It was a great evening, got in a few laps, just enough to satisfy my weekday need and progression. Thank you!

Back