Dirt World Rumor...

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
So was just informed this morning of a rumor going around that we are changing the track.... THIS IS A RUMOR.... It is not true !!!! Not sure who started it but they have no idea what they are talking about!! If you ever have any questions about anything even a rumor just feel free to call or message us Please before repeating anything !! Thanks everyone ! Have a great day :D

Tiffany
(440) 858-9584

I say get JO out there on the dozer. And turn that track backwards and rework jumps the opposite way. Boom.

I say get JO out there on the dozer. And turn that track backwards and rework jumps the opposite way. Boom.

I agree, I just can't go out to Dirtworld more than once or twice a year. I've rode that track for a good ten years, and it hasn't really changed. The dirt is good, just boring for me.

Do not reverse the track either......maybe add a few NEW jumps....but the track just flows so well!!!! George is on the oma board of trustees he can't be trusted anymore!

Im with Kenny and Georgie, it needs a good revamping. The dirt is awesome but its just too boring. It doesnt need more jumps it just needs a 10 year over haul. A track can be fun with out 20 jumps each lap.

I said new ones...not add 20 more. I always would dream of a nice big floater table after the double ....

DW doesn't have that many jumps. Reverse would be sick. Or subtle changes like what BC throws out every now and again.

I said new ones...not add 20 more. I always would dream of a nice big floater table after the double ....

I could have swore you said that! Lol....

DW doesn't have that many jumps. Reverse would be sick. Or subtle changes like what BC throws out every now and again.

Exactly. I rode that track way back in the early Y2K's and it hasnt changed much at all if any since. Except the six pack in the middle got much smaller.

Like Porgie said, make small subtle changes every year to the layout. Add a turn here, change a jump there, reverse sections and tie things in differently while keeping the main flow of the track the same..

You guys do realize they weren't asking for suggestions, or even if they should change the track, right? lol

The way I read it was, "we ain't changin', so quit talking about it!". hahaha

You guys do realize they weren't asking for suggestions, or even if they should change the track, right? lol

The way I read it was, "we ain't changin', so quit talking about it!". hahaha

Yeah but thats what Georgie and I do best!

I agree with all of the above. Its great the way it is but I just cant do it. I will still make it out there a few times and I'm itching to get out there right now, hoping maybe tomorrow... but change would be nice. I was off a bike for a year and a half from injury at one point, and came out to DW first time on the bike since and hit everything perfect on my first lap. THats not right!! lol

Don't change the big double but how about a safe line around it that would add 1.5 or so seconds to your lap time and keep you from getting landed on? I like ridding there, but that keeps me from even considering racing there.

Don't change the big double but how about a safe line around it that would add 1.5 or so seconds to your lap time and keep you from getting landed on? I like ridding there, but that keeps me from even considering racing there.

How bout a nice long mud pit?

Do what ever all the pot stirrers want...Just leave the double! I recall riding at Hershey's house I believe he has 20 jumps at least there! Maybe get Georgie...Hershey...and Crute out there..between them they have the world titles of Pitracer and they can design the whole track!!!!

That double is a mind game. I've hit it accidentally in 1st gear on my 250. It doesn't take much to get over and it has a really nice landing.

George, I told you in the tower Sunday my jumping days are over! I'll hit the four middle sets, but no high flying for this guy. Give me the 1.5 second penalty.

Some of the biggest complainers last year are telling me that the track prep has been awesome this year. Keep up the good job.

Back