Outlaw open 5/11 and 5/12

Nick46

PR Addict
Track will be open both Saturday and Sunday, 11 and 12th from 11 to 5. It is supposed to rain Saturday morning so might be a good idea to call first. $20 a rider and no quads on big track.
Thanks
Chet and Nick
330 618 2765
330 541 1448<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Special thanks to Kames, State 8 Motorcycles, Epik Graphics, Coppersmith, and Monster Energy! You can also check us out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Outlaw-Mx-Park/283776208411091?ref=ts&fref=ts</div></blockquote></div>

Rained pretty good up here in Cleveland. I recall outlaw being able to take a good amount of rain tho. A few of us were gonna try to make it out.

If ya can update us as early as u can. Bunch of us r lookin to come out tomorow. Since crow canceled i bet ur turnout will b GIANT if u can run. Let us all know. Thanks

Track was really good today considering all the rain. Just a few wet spots. Im sad i went today tho bc tomorow track is gonna b A+++++++++++!!!!! Have fun yall

Track was really good today considering all the rain. Just a few wet spots. Im sad i went today tho bc tomorow track is gonna b A+++++++++++!!!!! Have fun yall

.....ditto. my son thought someone was taking photo's yesterday (I saw some people on the track but didn't think they were taking pictures)? anyone know either way?

Back