High point weather updates

You cant get a break George...every event you planned on attending gets washed out or you have to work...No "Livin the Dream" this year!!!!!

Elizabeth City, monsoon and slop, 1 moto format. Wildcat, snow, 1 moto format. NCMP, storms and power outages. Tomahawk, rain Saturday night and Sunday. Pleasure Valley on Sunday, rain. I thought it was just our bad luck, but we're home this time. I hope it hasn't rained at HP, I know we got hammered in Ohio last night. :(

You cant get a break George...every event you planned on attending gets washed out or you have to work...No "Livin the Dream" this year!!!!!

Lived the dream. Perfect weather. Squeaked in 25+ 8th place. 7th in 2 stroke first moto and got smoked 2nd moto finishing 13th. 11th overall. That 2 stroke class is fast and those 17 year old kids really don't like you in their line. I got smashed around so bad my knee brace broke.

Track was so rough but you wouldn't know it watching ricky Renner. Track looked smooth as Malvern when he was on it. And when I was on the track it felt like I was racing up and down the cliffs of the Rocky Mountains.

Beer - done.
fast food - done.
exercise - cross fit 3x a week.

My dad said I might have a shot at making it through the regional if I can keep the same pace I had first two laps at high point. So I got 6 weeks to whip into shape for budds creek. It's not going to be easy and I can't believe how fast amateur racing has become since 2004. It's like a exponential curve rocketing towards the moon every year.

Back