Route 62 open Sunday

Was decent today. I was able to get some good seat time. Obstacles are coming easier. Still have some work to do in getting used to the smoker again and mostly what it can't do that the 450 could. We're getting there. Thanks! :)

I forgot to ask, any word on how homie that cartwheeled in the whoops is doing?

Fortunately it seemed to be "just" a knockage of wind from the lungs along with some pride maybe that was lost since he walked off...kinda, with some help. Definately a part that stinks about them whoop-dee-doo's is wrecking in them. Your going down, the bike's coming up...something has to give... :(

Hope dude is OK.

BTW- Although they make me nervous as hell as I am afraid my "crazy hand" as my wife calls it is going to decide it doesn't want to hold any more and I'll be cowboying it up through them, I do like them. Good practice for that occasional "faircross" event. ;) I know they can be a pain to keep up and prep. Thanks!

I forgot to ask, any word on how homie that cartwheeled in the whoops is doing?

Fortunately it seemed to be "just" a knockage of wind from the lungs along with some pride maybe that was lost since he walked off...kinda, with some help. Definately a part that stinks about them whoop-dee-doo's is wrecking in them. Your going down, the bike's coming up...something has to give... :(

Hope dude is OK.

BTW- Although they make me nervous as hell as I am afraid my "crazy hand" as my wife calls it is going to decide it doesn't want to hold any more and I'll be cowboying it up through them, I do like them. Good practice for that occasional "faircross" event. ;) I know they can be a pain to keep up and prep. Thanks!

Have not heard anything on him? If we do hear will post it.

The people who were with him came back later and said his friend took him to the hospital. His kidney area was purple and pink
in the middle. He was real sore in his back/kidney area. Kinda looked like someone hit him with a sledge hammer in the kidney.

I hope he's ok. This place is really shaping up. All 3 tracks were spectacular yesterday. Thank you

Back