Crow Canyon open to everyone Sunday!

sellards18

PR Addict
Track was killer by the end of today and the sun came out. It will be perfect and then some as long as mother nature holds off. People were rolling in tonight camping and I honestly think we will see dust tomorrow by noon. Their is a chance of rain tonight so I will let you know at 7 AM if it missed us. Can't wait to see everyone and ride the new track tomorrow. Thanks, Brock

It never rained at all since Friday! The sun is out and it is beautiful. I promise the track will be perfect. I have no Idea how we missed all those storms but I can bet we will be watering the track some today! Gonna head over and start ripping it up. Soooooo pumped right now!

Woot. Woot. On the way and ready for some crow time. Thanks for doing this Brock. You could have easily just canceled and let everyone stay home. This just shows your true dedication to ohio mx.

Thanks guys and I'm gonna keep us open till 6:00 since a lot of people want to take mom to lunch. That will give you time to go home load and still get in a few hours of ridding!

Had a great time. For a brand new track, everything held together really nice. Thanks for being open.

Back