Route 62 jumps

Paul Mac

PR Addict
Went to route 62 mx today. Only a few guys jumping the triple heading toward the parking lot. It was really windy and the wind would push you if you got much height. Still I started asking how big the jump was. Answers were all over the place! I always have a 100 foot tape in my truck so we measured them all off. Starting with the triple after the whoops and table - 85ft for the triple (45) if you double. Next, the triple by the bleachers - 70ft for the triple (25-30) if you double. Next the step down by the barn - 50ft. Next, the triple after - 70ft for the triple (35) if you double. Lastly, the the step up - 50ft. Now you know!!!!!

So with that I did 45ft, 65ft (ouch!), a sweet 50ft, 68ft a couple times then 65 (boing!), and an easy 50ft (the easiest smoothest jump on the track!!) after my balls finally dropped in place. ;)

I'll be hitting them all within the next few times of going. The first triple is kinda uphill so I'd figure it jumps more like 90ft maybe. Very doable though. Saw a kid on an RM80 hitting it no issues. Plenty of 125's as well.

I'll get the other trips before that one. Already kinda did. Well, at least the one after the barn. Just have to twist it a little more. For some reason I tend to under jump more than over jump. Not sure why. Just retearded maybe I am...

Back