Dirt World's first race of the season Sunday May 19th

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
We will be holding practice Saturday May 18th 10am-4pm gates open at 8am on Saturday. You will pay $10 per person to get in on Saturday , if you leave by 5:30 pm you will get your money back. If you leave after 5:30 you will not! Children 5 and under are free to get in!! On Sunday gates open at 6am, sign up starts at 7am practice starts at 8:30am and racing starts at 11am. We will be holding Thursday May 16th 4pm til dark. Practices are $25 per rider. Everyone even spectators must sign in. Campers are welcome, it is free to camp. We have no hook ups! Going to be a fun weekend !! See you there!!:D

Thank you!

Tiffany
(440)858-9584
<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Dirtworld2012</div></blockquote></div>

I plan on being there both days & camping Saturday night. Going to be fun to race at Dirt World again!!!

:D We are pretty pumped too! Shanes been there all day today with 3 other guys, he will there week long working and ill be there all day wednesday, thursday and friday working there. This week is going to fly by. Can't wait to see everyone!!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited. It's been a long time since I or anyone for that matter raced at Dirtworld. I am going to try and contain my excitement as I was looking forward to last weekend and mother nature had better ideas.

I was wondering if camping was available Friday night???

I'm very excited myself not going to lie either LOL :) but let me talk to shane, I don't see a problem with it. Private message me your number so he can call you when he gets home!

If anyone else has any questions feel free to call me, I'll be in the house the rest of the night.

Tiffany
(440) 858-9584

Reminder, Camping is welcome this weekend Friday and Saturday night. Friday night I will be closing and locking the gates by 9 pm so if your wanting to come in on Friday make it before 9 pm! Thank you!! Camping is free!! If you are coming in on Friday you will be paying for the weekend then. Also if when you come in on Friday please come to the right to the concession stand I will be getting everything ready for the weekend friday night. THANK YOU!!!

Staff did a great job with practice yesterday..3 classes...big bikes, quads, and 50's,65's,85's. Staff had a little rider meeting to the 50-85's..told each kid to hold their line, have fun, and they need to learn to ride with each other. I thought the day went well..faster 85's and 65 riders did a great job watching out for the 50's and the little bikes did thier best to hold lines and allow the faster kids to get through. Mitchell was on the bike a ton..I think 6 or 7, 12 minutes sessions. He was exhausted by day end. Thanks guys.

Good job today Dirt World crew, I think shane proved a point today, that he is not just some flash in the pan track owner. His prep is being done right, because he is listening to those around him but then doing what his gut tells him to do. The track was very good today. A few glitches, but that was the point of today. We wanted to find out what needed work be before the Moto Revolution round in June. If you wrote off Dirt World because of some crap that happened last year, you had better think again. I wish I had my rail together, the track looked awesome. And for those that think i had something to do with the prep for the awesomeness of the day, you would be very wrong. Shane and his guys did it all. I didnt so much as sit in one piece of his equipment Fri-Sun. I think there is great deal more potential in the track way north.

Really awesome job today guys, track was awesome, prep was awesome, I can't wait till your next race. Really good track to just sit back and be able to watch all the action and see the better part of the whole track from one seat too.

I think the Dirt World crew did a EXCELLANT job! The only problem that I saw as a rider was the EMT's being late which you can't blame Dirt World for that..Races all went pretty smooth,track prep Saturday & Sunday were awesome! For your first time promoting a race you guys did great!

Back