2013 Nationals TV schedule

hershey

PR Elite
Well here it is folks. The schedule is out and the again its on NBC sports channel and Fuel TV. The plus side to this is all the races will be live streamed. I just need to figure out a way to record that!

I still hate that you have to have Fuel TV to watch this as my cable provider doesnt even offer it. Not to mention NBC sports is an upper tier channel also. Glad to see Coombs is thinking of the general public.

Click here for line up

Great, I just changed my programming and do not get these channels anymore based on the rising costs
of Directv.

I am not even going to waste my breath anymore on the TV Schedule! Get the races on Speed or ESPN 2 and be done with it!!! All the shitty things on both those channels, they would both benefit to have MX on their channels.

I couldn't hold back.

Fuel TV is pathetic. They broadcast the frame size in HD, yet the resolution is in SD so it's all pixelated and garbage. It's next to impossible to make out the numbers on the bikes.

All the motos are supposed to be live online on alli sports i think. thats how ill be watching the racing because like some of you i dont have fueltv or nbc sports. i connect my ipad to the tv and let er rip. worked good during SX season for the live practice show.

All the motos are supposed to be live online on alli sports i think. thats how ill be watching the racing because like some of you i dont have fueltv or nbc sports. i connect my ipad to the tv and let er rip. worked good during SX season for the live practice show.

Thats all good but if you cant be there to watch then what? Is there a way to record a live stream on the PC or something?

Back