Rock N Ride at TV Land Sat/Sun May 25th/26th CRA/NMA MX Racing

trevor145

PR Addict
2 separate days of CRA MX racing.
Both days are qualifiers for NMA Grand National in Norman Oklahoma and Sunday is a Sunoco Spring Series race.
This weekend is always a blast! We hope you can join us is this moto festivity to kick off summer!!!

Friday Happy Hour FREE ride from 6pm until 8pm. For race participants only
Groups will be split into big bikes and 85/65's. Sorry no 50's or trails on the main track Friday.
Riding on the mini track will be allowed.

Saturday
11am practice ( 2 sessions each - big bikes, 85/65, 50's)
1pm MX Racing
6pm Pit Bike racing
7pm Side by Side practice
9pm to 12am DJ and karaoke dance party

Sunday
9am practice
11am MX racing

The weekend will be full of games and giveaways!!!
Get your pit cruisers out!!! Coolest cruiser awards Saturday night!
Whip contest! New BMX section! And more...

Camping is allowed. Campfires OK.
Friday entry $25
Saturday entry $20. Leave by 8pm and get $10 back.
Sunday entry $10
Race fee $25 first class, $20 additional classes.
More info at www.tvlandmx.com

Hey Trevor- Hope all is going well with ya bro! Missed the R+R pit bike race last year due to conflicting events. Are ya planning on having it on the big track this year? --L*64

There's always one to complicate things and this time it's me. I'm looking to make my first ever visit to TV Land for the w/e...can't wait! Unfortunately, I'm only going to make the Sunday race. However, we plan to get there sometime late Saturday afternoon/early evening to camp out. Is there a time later in the day on Saturday after which you are only charging the $10 fee for Sunday (ie after the moto's are all finished for example)?

Both days should be fun and generally the turnout may be a little bigger on Sunday. However we do have more fun things happening on Saturday. So either day should be a blast!
Yes the charge for coming in Saturday after 3pm will be $10. No problem I should have been more specific in my original post.
Shaping up to be an awesome weekend.
A couple more suprises coming together as well. Should be a real treat!!! I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

Worked out the schedule to make both days! First time able to race this year and first time ever to TVLand! Camping out, Memorial Day w/e, racing, can't wait. So pumped (despite the fact that I'll have forearm pump by lap two and will hardly be able to hang on!). My daughter looking forward to the DJ/Dance party. Signing up for CRA there at the track not a problem, correct?

Yes, you can sign up for CRA right here at the track. NMA registration as well.
Looks like it's going to be a great weekend for moto!!!

Trevor, I like to check with you before I come this weekend. Do you have any TRAIL Cameras up?

Just got back-- I went out to race the pit bike race. Pretty decent turnout considering the arctic temps. Track was fun and well prepped. Nice to see some folks I haven't seen in awhile. The side by side action looked like a ball!

Even though I'm a grown azz man-- I missed the freestyle show of years' past. Not sure if Trev is still doing it, and it was happening on a different day. I know the kids love it too. Sooo-- bring it back for next year! --L*64

TV Land was dialed in Sunday. I was unable to make it out Saturday, but reports are that the Saturday activities and evening party was a blast. After Sunday's race there was a 2-moto UTV race that was fun to watch. Overall, great fun and great racing.

Back