2005 Yz125 pipe setup

Yamahauler951

PR Member
Alright guys, I have 2 2005 yz125's, on one of them I have a FMF SST pipe with the titanium 2 silencer, and on the other one I have a stock pipe with the FMF turbinecore silencer. I have come to realize that the full FMF system really mellows down the bottom end, while the bike with the stock pipe has way more pull out of corners. So I want to try the FMF SST pipe with a stock silencer to see if that will make a difference. Does anyone know if the stock silencer will fit into the pipe?

Vforce3 and stock pipe is light years better than full pro circuit or or full fmf systems. Full systems and vforce = Verry nice.

Stock pipe coupled with a PC shortly silencer. When I rode yz 125s, I tried about every combo I could.

Stock pipe coupled with a PC shortly silencer. When I rode yz 125s, I tried about every combo I could.

I had a pro circuit pipe and shortened stock silencer and mine ran great. lots of mid and top end. shorten your stock silencer its really easy to do and only costs some packing material, your silencer probably needs repacked anyways! i think i cut it down to about 8" coulve been 10". shorter silencer should give some more low end snap. also make sure your idle is turned down to only idle for a second, adjust airscrew and pilot jet for for best throttle response.

Back