Child Neglect

MX099

PR Addict
I saw this rig today at Lazy River LLQ inside was a KTM 50. This must be the new standard for mini parents. If your child isn't getting this type of treatment you may be guilty of neglect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 242
That is NOTHING! There is a guy at Daytona for the amateur SX every year from PA. Has a nice motorhome motor toter, and double stack trailer. All to haul 3 cobras! Actually I think this year he might have had 65s. Either way, a almost $500,000 rig to haul $15,000 in bikes.

That is NOTHING! There is a guy at Daytona for the amateur SX every year from PA. Has a nice motorhome motor toter, and double stack trailer. All to haul 3 cobras! Actually I think this year he might have had 65s. Either way, a almost $500,000 rig to haul $15,000 in bikes.

I think it would be cheaper to drive a little car and just by a new bike in each town you race, and throw it away when your done!

Ha,and people joke with me when I just have the 50 in the back of my 1 ton. I will admit it does look a bit rediculous though. Maybe I should get a 30ft trailer for the SUV to hall it.

They're planning for the future! By the time the kid retires as the GOAT Part Deuce, they might have it paid off. Of course, then they'll have to start working on the fourth mortgage they took out again the house that is worth half what it was when they started MX, but anyway....

Thing is, if we had the jack to do it, we'd all do it. Although somewhat ridiculous to see a little 50 come out the back of one of those, it's all relative to an extent. I'm thinking quite a few MX'ers put a couple bills towards MX before they do fifty cent towards the home, the car, etc. Go on, admit it!! ;)

It amazes me the rigs that I see in Daytona. There is a lot of MONEY in motocross these days.

This is why I haven't had kids yet. Ill try after tonight's powerball ticket that I win. Tear em up fellas. I already won.

Yentzer's
They run/own MDRA 6 and MDRA 7 motocross in Eastern PA and MD.
I think that is where all those $25 card fees go.........

Back