The "Danica" rule

John250

PR Founding Father
NASCAR changed the rules for the All Star race tonight in Charlotte. Used to be those who did not qualify to be in the Allstar race, would try to win a race in race to get in the Allstar. Then they take one driver by fan vote also. That driver had to be on the lead lap though to be voted into the Allstar race. This year they dropped that rule that they have to be on the lead lap, so that Queen Danica can be voted into the race. Man, talk about a over rated driver that should not be racing at the level she is at.

Who cares if it is non moto...........its talking racing...........the forum is called MX/SX General. TONS of things discussed here are really non moto.

Lets hijack this thread. Will I see you and your boy at dirtworld tomorrow ? Hope to see ya bright and early ! Lotsa track time today people's arms were falling off. And they had groups.

Lets hijack this thread. Will I see you and your boy at dirtworld tomorrow ? Hope to see ya bright and early ! Lotsa track time today people's arms were falling off. And they had groups.

Your the best George.

Won't be at Dirt World, my son is just getting over bronchitis. Have fun tomorrow, I sure the track will be great.

Who cares if it is non moto...........its talking racing...........the forum is called MX/SX General. TONS of things discussed here are really non moto.[/QUOTE

Yes, but NASCAR sucks there Mr. left turn. I'm sure u could find a NASCAR thread on a NASCAR wed sit if u want talk NASCAR

Back