Ready to Race

John250

PR Founding Father
Finally back together. Suspension set back to stock springs. Ready to roll.........and what happens? Race is cancelled tomorrow!
Side 1.jpgSide 3.jpgFront 2.jpg

Only been out on it once. The suspension was WAY too still. Checked the book, and needed the stock springs for my weight. I am about 35lbs less than the guy I bought it from. So Suspension issues should be much better now. The power is awesome. And I am amazed how the FI cleaned it up, and keeps it so crisp. I was always adjusting the air screw on my other bike, and always seemed to have some pop, and crackle once and a while. Not on this bike. Its great. Looking forward to getting back out on it now with the new springs.

Its insured. Live in a pretty quite neighborhood. And if someone comes in my house........they will be shot!

Can't guarantee you'll be home when it happens! Look at me I work 3 midnight shifts a week. That's a 4/7 chance for me to be home. And I wasn't.

They saw em After oir mud fest. Sunday 3 pm. Ton of traffic down my road and they saw 2 factory lookin dirtbikes. They were still fresh with BNG and ignition covers and all the new tricks.

Looking good john! Hopefully you get that suspension how you like it! It shouldn't be hard yz's have the best stock stuff you can get.

But you got a zero on the end and not a nine.....what gives? Lol

Yeah......Damn it, I ordered 259......and N-Style must have had my name in their system still and sent me 250 again! Maybe on the next set.......but that 7 gear is gonna look awesome on me at the Battle of Ohio.

Id pay for 1 class at the battle if you were in 7 seven gear.

Speaking of battles how about ours yesterday?! Lol I had nothing for ya though lol after each moto I was sicker than a dog monster on 4 hours of sleep with a empty stomach isn't a good idea to try and race. Definitely was fun till I had to let out of it haha.

Yea dude we were sticking it in there. You definitely made me run that 125 to the ringer!!! Thought I was racing a regional! Super fun. That first moto was really grueling. Was meaning to find you but I was announcing too so I couldn't really talk in pits. Im surprised there wasn't any pics of us right on each other.

then the 2nd moto tommy Beckett was Beatin the crap out of me out there. We had a wheel length between us the whole race.

Oma definitely has some good racing.

Yeah it was definitely some fun racing for sure. I had nothing though couldn't keep anything down or in my system. Lol screwed myself but you'll have that haha. I saw your bike and a red pick up right by us just never seen the rider with it. I didn't even line up for the 2nd +25 moto. You heading to mx213 Saturday?

Yeah......Damn it, I ordered 259......and N-Style must have had my name in their system still and sent me 250 again! Maybe on the next set.......but that 7 gear is gonna look awesome on me at the Battle of Ohio.

What the heck John, no black plastic, no Metal Mulisha graphics, and the wrong number. Hardly ready to race lol.

Back