Trackside Support

talonrunner18

PR Addict
Is it worth it to offer support like tire changes, wear parts in stock and mechanical support?

I'm not talking a Moto X trailer or suspension truck, i'm talking a bike shop on wheels.

I'm open to everyones opinion on this.

Cernic was busy as a bee swappin tires at high point last weekend. I'd say it's worth it if you want the trouble and got the tires/tubes and equipment.

I was home at grandma's in pittsburgh by 430pm. STayed the night, had a nice breakfast and was home by 9am the next morning. They ran a tight ship. And I had to stagger start with other vet riders and a B class....(and a few A guys were running +25) so that basically mimicked todays catatraphic 1st moto!)

Last year at the can am at area 51 there was a guy there changing tires and I honestly don't think in the 2 days we were there he ever had a break. Evertime I walked by there was people there and tires waiting 4 and 5 deep to be put on.

Last year at the can am at area 51 there was a guy there changing tires and I honestly don't think in the 2 days we were there he ever had a break. Evertime I walked by there was people there and tires waiting 4 and 5 deep to be put on.

Uh Uh! Some of us changed our own that day, AND had smart alec spectators watching and making comments. :)-

Yeah but that guy didn't start it one day and finish it the next. LOL haha not sure who those spectators would be.

Back