15th Annual Fire & Police Benefit Mx

RM813

PR Addict
The 15 Annual Fire & Police Benefit Mx will be held June 14 & 15 at Smith Road Raceway. The race on the 14th is for ONLY fire, police and ems. The race on the 15 is open to all. All proceeds from this race will go to The Make A Wish Foundation and the Burn Unit at Akron Children's Hospital. We will have raffles for a Bushmaster M4 .223 donated by Kames Sports and a raffle for 2013 HONDA CRF50 from State *. Visit www.firepolicebenefitmx.com for more info or email me mray813@aol.com

we did last year after the open practice....i'm sure mastiffmom will let us know for sure, or ck on the firepolicebenefitmx.com board

Camping will be allowed. We have to pay for a camping permit. So will will have to charge $20 for camping.

As Ray said Police and Fire will be securing a permit for camping at their benefit race, I will get all the details up in the next few days but off the top of my head there will be no trash everyone will be responsible for taking trash home, everyone camping will be required to buy an armband when they arrive that will cover their gate fee's for the days they camp, if you don't stay for the whole event you can cash your armband in early. You must sign in all Pets in case they get loose or bite, this is required by the Medina County Health department. All pets must also be leashed at all times and you will be asked to remove them if they act aggressively towards another person or animal.

I can't believe how time has flown the race is almost here! Here are the details on camping etc.
* Camping will be offered, its $20 for the weekend per RV/TENT. We do not have hook-ups its "Primitive" camping.
*All campers will be required to buy and arm band which will be $30 per person and covers their gate fee for the 3 day event
Wednesday is our regular practice and its bike only: $25 per rider for the big track and $15 for the peewee track. Practice starts at 4:00 pm
*The concession stand will be open from 4:00pm until 9:00 pm on Wednesday and from 7:00 am -6:00 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. there will always be someone in there and we have a lot of new food items!
*Sign ups/scoring/awards will be in the building across from the concession stand.
Any questions feel free to ask or message us on the facebook page.

We will open the gates at noon on Wednesday for campers to come in and set up if they are planning to be there for Wed practice if not the gates will be open at 7:00am on thursday morning. If you are planning to camp Wed we would prefer if you came before 4:00 because it gets pretty busy once the riders start coming in for practice and we wont have a lot of time to show you where to set up, etc.

Back