BC Open Practice

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Throwing June 1st on our schedule, since OIR cant practice on Saturday, but we will be closed Sunday for Moto Rev running at OIR.

Saturday we will honored as Ruper Pellet will be putting on a benefit concert to raise funds for the homeless in Eastern Licking County. The show starts at 5, and will end with the Safety Dance at 5:03.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

The show starts at 5, and will end with the Safety Dance at 5:03.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Nice, I will have time to warm up, do some stretching, perform great unmentionable skills, then relax and reflect on how great I was. As I do similar tasks quite often in other aspects of my life that I am not at liberty to share, as it may not be appropriate for all readers....

ha ha Um, I lives in Ahia just as you do. I feel ya. I have learned, you do not bet on the weather. ;) Especially when you do not have the money to lose. All we can do is wait and see.

We were hoping for them to be wrong in our favor for a change....not gonna happen. We will be closed tomorrow. We are planning for tuesday now. If we do get all the rain this weekend, tuesday should be....dare I say it? Epic.

Back