OMA Moto Revolution Series Sunday - Malvern

MalvernMX

PR Addict
This round of the moto Revolution series is sponsored by Kames sports. There will be well over $1000 in freebies to be handed out with awards. Gates open at 6am, sign up at 7am and practice starts at 8:30. Racing to start by 10:30.

Well after looking at the forecast and my wallet still being sore from the last rainy race at OIR, I have decided to move this round to Malvern. I am able to deal with the potetial wet conditions much better and don't have as much money at risk there. Even the pits can handle rain without having to pull people in and pull them out, no roads to have to clean. Basically it's a no brainer.

We will also be able to have practice on Saturday 10am till 4pm bikes and quads. $25 per rider. The race schedule is the same. Sunday gates open at 6am, sign up at 7am practice starts at 8:30. Racing at 10:30.

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

We got alot of rain last night but looking at the radar everything has passed us now. All the prep and the new roller we got this year really paid off!! I just walked the track in tennis shoes and barley sank in anywhere. The track conditions today are going to be awesome. That's the beauty of Malvern, sandy soils that drain well and plenty of elevation so when preped correctly everything can run off. Let's go racing!!

I stopped by on my way to Parma Dave's today, say around 2:30, to check things out. I would say it was even a little dry in spots by then! ;) I'll definitely need to stop out sometime. Well, when I can get the moto bike back together. Hoping here soon. Nice day for some moto. :)

Great day! Thanks to Malvern crew and OMA people as well. Program ran sweet, track prep was EPIC, and I appreciate everyone that came out to support the event. Done by 4pm, home by a little after 6pm...good times!

Glad we made the 3 hour drive, took a few laps on sat to get rolling and some gear changing thx to z-man and SRS.
My son really loved the place on his 65 also...staff was all laid back and nice and did a great job of keeping things rolling.
Thx again Malvern and keep up the good work!!

007 Camp

I came out Sat and planned to have my son race Sun, but I went down hard on the small triple finish line jump. Just over jumped it, and not really sure what happened after that, but when I got up, I knew something was jacked. Ended up dislocating my shoulder and small chip in the bone.

I really appreciate the fellas that helped me pack up my 450 and my son's bike in my trailer so I could go to the hospital.

Really wasnt sure how to pop it back in, and was in some considerable pain so I used my better judgement and went to the ER.

Anyway, thank u guys, and I was really disappointed I didnt make it out Sunday for my son to race. Just way to sore for the 2.5hr drive after having done it the night before after leaving the hospital. We loved the track, and we will definitely be back soon I hope as long as my should heals up quick from my "mountain bike" accident.

Thanks

It was an interesting weekend track prep wise. Rained Friday night, nice Saturday. Poured Saturday night, nice Sunday .As always thanks to everyone who came out. Giving everyone the best track possible and an enjoyable event is always my ultimate goal.

Back