Moto Party! July 13th and 14th

iMoto23

PR Member
Having a riding party Saturday July 13th and Sunday the 14th. Riding all day Saturday, then having a big bonfire, camping, and partying Saturday night. BYOB. We will start the bonfire once everyone is done riding that night. Sleep in your tent, trailer, car, the ground, a ditch. Either way, we're not providing you with a place to sleep other then the ground! lol

The cost will be $10 per rider. (to cover the cost of track maintenance). However, if you come out Saturday and camp out and ride again Sunday you will NOT be charged $10 for both days, you will only be charged $10 ONCE. But if you leave Saturday and come back Sunday you WILL be charged again. (where else can you go and ride for two full days and only pay $10??) FREE to anyone who DOES NOT ride.

The track will be groomed properly, it will be watered. It will be SWEET. lol. We hope to have track changes made and finished by this date, which will make it that much sweeter.

THERE WILL BE A PHOTOGRAPHER AT THIS EVENT! Not sure who yet, depending on pricing and who is available that weekend.

Saturday July 13th we will be open from noon-dark.
Sunday July 14th we will be open from 11am-dark.
$10 per rider (if you STAY Saturday you will NOT be charged again on Sunday, but if you leave Saturday and come back Sunday you WILL be charged again)

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, you may call me at 419-577-2742.
Track address is 1240 DeRussey Rd. New London OH 44851.

We hope to see a lot of people there! :)

Sounds fun. I could potentially be there for photos that day... I'd be glad to get you guys a rate and some sample images if you're looking to have some quality photos from your event... Just shoot me a pm!

Take a look and let me know. If you want to do it we should book it soon, my summer schedule is almost full. One of the few open dates I still have, but I'll take a day at the track any day over other non-moto work.

Back