OIR's race moved to Malvern

MalvernMX

PR Addict
OIR's race moved to Malvern 06/02

Well after looking at the forecast and my wallet still being sore from the last rainy race at OIR, I have decided to move this round to Malvern. I am able to deal with the potetial wet conditions much better and don't have as much money at risk there. Even the pits can handle rain without having to pull people in and pull them out, no roads to have to clean. Basically it's a no brainer.

We will also be able to have practice on Saturday 10am till 4pm bikes and quads. $25 per rider. The race schedule is the same. Sunday gates open at 6am, sign up at 7am practice starts at 8:30. Racing at 10:30.

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

Yeah, well the one thing I can say is it's a bummer that OIR isn't going to happen, BUT Malvern? Man, why I didn't frequent that place more when I was racing every weekend, is beyond me. I went to a Weds evening practice yesterday and the prep, the facility- the way the jumps were built, the way the track is laid out, the prep, (did I say that already?) The turns, the whole experience-- Jeez, I'm telling ya- it's a "GO RACE IT" kinda place. Be sure to have your game face on, because everyone's fast at Malvern. It just may be my new Weds track. Great place, thanks!

Paul has the right attitude, Jason is playing the no win hand he is possibly being delt. At least he is making changes with the racers best interest in mind, others would just write it off.

Back