Malvern - Hotels

John250

PR Founding Father
I am looking for a hotel to book a room for the Battle of Ohio race at Malvern. Waynesburg, and Malvern do not even pull anything up. What is the best direction to go from the track to get a hotel close? No dumps.....Holiday Inn Express, Hampton, Fairfield Inn, etc. Also, does Malvern perhaps have a race rate set up with any hotels? Nothing on their website about hotels. Thanks for any assistance.

I wouldn't hotel in alliance... No offense to anyone from there... Best bet is probably north canton area.... Zip 44720...from there quick trip down 77 to route 30 then on route 43...

Whats up with Alliance.......I just did a search and found a HI Express. Is it that bad? My nephew can probably get me a discount there.

I'm 10 minutes from Alliance and the HI express is right on State st. (rt 62) just seconds away from Mt. Union College.
John , I'm not sure what your traveling set up is but you are more than welcome to drop your trailer here for the night if you have concerns.

I wouldn't hotel in alliance... No offense to anyone from there... Best bet is probably north canton area.... Zip 44720...from there quick trip down 77 to route 30 then on route 43...

What the eff? Alliance is fine, this former purple raider is offended.

Canton Akron airport has hotels not far from track I believe .... Dmx 153 not far either! Ride his track Friday little tune up!

Like dmx153 said I wouldn't leave my trailer, bikes, etc out there, you might as well kiss them goodbye. Leave your stuff with somebody you can trust. Alliance has one of the highest crime rates per capita in the entire US.

I think you would be safe leaving your trailer (assuming you have an enclosed trailer) at the track. I bet more than one person will spend the night there and would gladly keep an eye on things. Mostly good people in these parts. As Malvern said, the Bolivar exit would not be bad OR the Belden Village (109A) Canton exit. Kinda hard to find a hotel near New Phila cause the oil and gas guys take them all up.

If you are coming up to practice sat then race sunday I would just pick a hotel in Canton. Its only 15 min from the track.

Here is a link, A thru G are all in the belden area and there is any type of food you may want. It is a safe area for your trailer.

Hotels

Like dmx153 said I wouldn't leave my trailer, bikes, etc out there, you might as well kiss them goodbye. Leave your stuff with somebody you can trust. Alliance has one of the highest crime rates per capita in the entire US.
Ding ding... We have a winner!
In all seriousness like anything just be wary of your surroundings and have your piece loaded....

Back