Outlaw open this weekend 6/1 and 6/2

Nick46

PR Addict
Track will be open both days this weekend from 11 to 5. Track will be prepped and ready to go.! Free camping.! 20 bucks per rider.
Thanks
Chet and Nick
330 618 2765
330 541 1448<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Special thanks to Kames, State 8 Motorcycles, Epik Graphics, Coppersmith, and Monster Energy! You can also check us out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Outlaw-Mx-Park/283776208411091?ref=ts&fref=ts</div></blockquote></div>

Saturday's track is in gnarly - great - sweet shape! Weather looks like it's even going to hold off. Come on out - $20.00/rider. See Nick - congratulate him - he graduated from Waterloo!!!!

Track was awesome yesterday. Personally i think it was the best its been all year but thats just my opinion. Thanks guys for the great day of ridin

Sorry for the late post but the tractor broke and its on the middlenof the track so we are going to have to close for the day. Thanks and sorry again

Sorry for the late post but the tractor broke and its on the middlenof the track so we are going to have to close for the day. Thanks and sorry again
doesnt your practice start @ 11? Im glad i actually checked this before i drove all the way down there! I bet yer gonna have a lot of people
show! No chance you guys wiil drag that thing off the track and let people ride?

Back