Dealer Check/DC Gift Certificate $$ Values
1st $20, 2nd $15, 3rd $10,
4th & On $5

Admission $10 Per Day
Under 7 yrs old FREE
Weekend Admission Paid on Saturdays
Camping/Fishing Included in Admission Fee
Electric Hook Ups $10 per day

Nothing difficult. Dirt is decent these days. I am hoping if they made changes that they added a few jumps. Has quite a few long fast straights.

I might make it down tomorrow. I hit my head pretty hard at AMS. Hopefully they won`t cancel for the rain we had 3 weeks ago.

Found this on Facebook . Dirtcountry Mx

Alrighty Everyone, here's the skinny! We survived Round 1 of Cincinati storms yesterday with only a few sprinkles and Round 2 clipped us with some good rain but only enough to keep us from having to water. As of right now, track is good to go and we're ready to race. I ask that everyone wait to the last minute to head our way and please CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL! Its a wait and see game at this point and depends on what we get this evening.

We will post any changes on here as they happen and we will update the answering machine and answer calls as we can! Keep praying! We want to race!

I did not go either, and can kick myself. Rained like a SOB at my house, so Saturday night late I pulled the plug. Slept in Sunday morning and knew from as soon as I woke, that we should have gone!

Back