Malvern Mx practice Saturday

We have not touched the track other than to make sure everything is graded to drain. Rain is coming and we need it. I will update in the morning.

Alright guys, we are in great shape for today. Tomarrow that might be a different story, we will see. Looks like we are in the clear until late afternoon. Hopefully we can get the track put back together and packed in before that storm hits. Then we will make the call about Sunday. We still have some watering to do but today is going to be, dare I say it EPIC. Sorry Jeremy, had to do it.

Alright guys, we are in great shape for today. Tomarrow that might be a different story, we will see. Looks like we are in the clear until late afternoon. Hopefully we can get the track put back together and packed in before that storm hits. Then we will make the call about Sunday. We still have some watering to do but today is going to be, dare I say it EPIC. Sorry Jeremy, had to do it.

LOL! I need a new line.......

Good deal. No, I'm not coming. Bike still is pieces, but glad someone will get to moto today versus just watching it...

Back