BC Tuesday Practice

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Opening up this tuesday, and dare i say it? The weather looks good. 5-8:30, big track prepped. We will let kids ride on the little track. We will run a mini group at 6:00pm, if we have kids at the green gates waiting. Other than that it is open session. $25 per rider. Based on the last turnout, i would say this would be a good chance for people to get some of the new stuff down. Probably 40-50 if I were to guess.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Absolutely amazing. The dirt just crumble when it broke up, really damn good riding tomorrow. The rain over the weekend did us good for a change. It will not be too deep, it will not be too wet, it will be just damn good moto, I guarantee it.

Track will be perfect since I'm out. Seems like I've rode at the Vern more than the Cliff. WTF???

Epic, Awesome, Sick, Prodigious (look it up)?

I'm sure it will be great since I can't make it either...

Thanks everyone who made it out. Track was ok in the first session, but quickly got up to hot damn in a hurry. Keep an eye on the weather for next week, if the chance rain cuts into our alloted prep time, or my tuesday tractor helper gets a real job, we may be sank. We will see.

Hated to miss it as weather was stupid good for riding. I almost just stopped out to tease myself and make me feel all salty like, but didn't make it. Tell you what, I was about ready to put the discs on Monday night and ride, but then I remembered...no bike (running)...not my track. ;)

Did get a call from Parma Dave...repair in motion...

Laters.

I agree, the track was absolutely perfect. Traction everywhere. 4 perfect rutts in every corner just pick one. Jump faces were smooth and clean. It's what we've all come to appreciate on the weekends out there but having these conditions on a Tuesday was extra special. Thank you.

Back