where to race June 9

John250

PR Founding Father
I would really like to go race some where on June 9th. Not finding too many places racing that day. High Fly in Indiana is racing, it does not look too great on a video I saw online. Tomahawk looks cool, but not willing to drive 7 hours. Any suggestions? Anyone know of any place?

I would really like to go race some where on June 9th. Not finding too many places racing that day. High Fly in Indiana is racing, it does not look too great on a video I saw online. Tomahawk looks cool, but not willing to drive 7 hours. Any suggestions? Anyone know of any place?

Crow Canyon is racing this weekend, nice track and good time.

Come over to Fast Traxx and try a GP. You don't need hand guards, and the track is a lot of fun. Warning though, it may make you wonder why you set around all day to race MX lol.

I have 35 pairs of goggles signed by Davi Millsaps to hand out on Sunday at Crows along with a $1,000.00 worth of product form Steve Kame at Kames Sports!!!!!

Thanks, Brock

Did not know they were racing this week.....That seems to be the closest "best" option. Well......I don't know, I heard they have way too much mulch on the track, lol............Let me call Hershey first, see what he thinks about the track then I will have to decide.

Only place racing this side of the state is Treaty City, and well......

Red Bud is racing, but that would probably end up costing me about $500 for the weekend, so not going with that option.

Just because I hate mulch doesnt mean its not good stuff! Besides, Brock said they have it all worked in now!

Give Crow a shot John, its a fun track for sure. I would come watch you go over the bars again but Im heading to Muddy Creek this weekend.

Racing in Ohio?????????? Isn't everyone either racing Regionals or going to watch High Point?

Racing in Ohio?????????? Isn't everyone either racing Regionals or going to watch High Point?

Huh? I thought everyone was quitting moto to ride mountain bikes and run warrior dashes. And lets not forget about lawnmowers, go carts, and rc cars. It has happened and is happening, do not doubt this.

I would come watch you go over the bars again but Im heading to Muddy Creek this weekend.

I believe that I have all my issues figured out! That was the weirdest slow mo over the bars I have ever had. But then again I will take that kind over the alternative. Leaning toward Crow. Have my nephew checking to see if he can get me a discount to stay in New Philadephia.

Huh? I thought everyone was quitting moto to ride mountain bikes and run warrior dashes. And lets not forget about lawnmowers, go carts, and rc cars. It has happened and is happening, do not doubt this.

You've been racing lawn mowers for years haven't you? Typical 'lawn mower' racer too, you dont even know that they are two separate words.......

You've been racing lawn mowers for years haven't you? Typical 'lawn mower' racer too, you dont even know that they are two separate words.......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G89xtlTgn3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep, but only in mulch filled tracks.......and no I don't ride around the big double on the mower!!!

My son and I just raced our first race at an RC track. Hooray, lots of fun but I have one question... WHY is the kid on the stupid lawnmower going SO SLOW??? PDR racing was just talking about this weekend, Crow used to be on of my "winningest" tracks, perhaps an entry into the OMA is looming?

My son and I just raced our first race at an RC track. Hooray, lots of fun but I have one question... WHY is the kid on the stupid lawnmower going SO SLOW??? PDR racing was just talking about this weekend, Crow used to be on of my "winningest" tracks, perhaps an entry into the OMA is looming?

I got out the SC truck the other night and chased the kids in the driveway, that was fun.....

Heck Paul, thought we would have seen you at Malvern this past weekend. We better see you at Crow this weekend. Lol

i got a mtn bike, RC truck and going to watch the race at high point! id be at crow if it werent for high point tho.

Heck Paul, thought we would have seen you at Malvern this past weekend. We better see you at Crow this weekend. Lol

I'm working on it- I've only ridden a couple times this year and I have really got to pick it up a little bit, before I hit the gate. I'm 45 now and umm, I don't think I'm getting any faster. :) Fatter maybe but not faster! I'll be racing real soon though.

Someone caught this shot at Malvern, now you'll all know who to throw rocks at, when I get in your way. :)
DSC_2902-L.jpg

Back