Crow Canyon open to the public 1 day!

sellards18

PR Addict
The all new reworked Crow Canyon MX track is open to everyone including the 400 acres of trails to the public one day only! A ton of work and money has been put into the motocross track for this event so come out and support us so we can keep it going. Jumps have been reworked with doubles now table tops, large berms with mulch added to keep the dirt moist.

What is the cost Brock? If nothing u should ask for minimum charge and make charitable donation with proceeds... Just a thought

What is the cost Brock? If nothing u should ask for minimum charge and make charitable donation with proceeds... Just a thought

This is a OMA District practice the day be for the race, so I'm sure its the same as anywhere else $25, But I'm sure if u want to give out some donations on top that 25 they will take them, who wouldent! See you at the Crow.

It's the same cost and schedule as the previous OMA races. www.omxa.net! Check it out.
Oh by the way I have a sweet yz125 you might be interested in.

send me some details on the 125 Brock. I might be interested. Now that the dust has settled on the new house I probably shouldn't have sold my 144.. Live and learn I guess

Practice will be open from 10:00-11:00 minus 50's and quads. Then Only three practice splits are as followed. Beginner minis and quads, then fast minis to big bikes, followed by quads. That way we all get tons of track time. We will stay open till four with the last hour being open.

Practice will be open from 10:00-11:00 minus 50's and quads. Then Only three practice splits are as followed. Beginner minis and quads, then fast minis to big bikes, followed by quads. That way we all get tons of track time. We will stay open till four with the last hour being open.

Like the way you're splitting up practice! Lots of track time. :D

Crow is beyond perfect conditions for tomorrow. Mother nature put the perfect amount of H2O on the track
Crows 017.jpgCrows 006.jpgCrows 004.jpgCrows 005.jpgCrows 003.jpgCrows 002.jpgCrows 001.jpg

Back