Crows OMA Moto Revolution

sellards18

PR Addict
Don't miss one of the best events of the year. The only Motocross race at the infamous Crow Canyon is this Sunday. The track has been overhauled head to toe. Fine tuned the finish line, tables, berms ect. The mulch has been worked in and we are ripped and ready for the weekend. Final touch ups and watering on Friday to make the dirt just right for Saturday open practice. Please come out and support Crow Canyon, myself, and my dad for all the time we put into this to keep races at Crows. If you are going to High Point head home and pack up for Crows Sunday. You won't be disappointed.

Also I have 35 pairs of goggles signed by Davi Millsaps at Vegas Sx to give away to each class (pry randomly)! And it's also a Kames sponsored even so Steve will be there giving out some goodies!

Thanks, Brock

Just an update the finish line has been pushed in and is now a single tabletop that is easy for everyone to get on top but still a blast to clear the downside. Ill try to send pics Wednesday night

Crows 017.jpgCrows 006.jpgCrows 005.jpgCrows 004.jpgCrows 003.jpgCrows 002.jpgCrows 001.jpgTrack is perfect don't miss the only Motocross of the year at Crows! Perfect amount of rain with the pics to prove it!

We are headed there EARLY tomorrow morning......Wish we could have made it for practice today, but had baseball today. Looking forward to try the track out.

Lots of fun today...not sure where the name Crow Canyon came from, I get the Canyon part, maybe the Crow part has to do with the awesome spectating view that is kinda like a bird's eye view! Got to meet John250 and Original44 which was cool, thanks for saying hello guys. Brock and Crew were working hard today and it is a good deal taking orders from him. I want to ride this track...well all OMA tracks with the amount of work and prep done for the riders. I especially love watching the view of the holeshot! Thank you for your support! I will work on getting my voice louder at riders meetings and I am single, hahaha, you had to be there for that inside joke! It's a good day in the neighborhood folks! Brap!

Thanks for the help! I'm very happy with the track it was a perfect day for racing. Thanks for all that showed up to support Crows and the OMA. Hope we didnt disappoint. Thanks to the entire crew that help make this race happen!

Track was awesome. Really liked it, it was worth the trip. Wish more guys had showed up to support Crow Canyon and Brock.

Track was awesome. Really liked it, it was worth the trip. Wish more guys had showed up to support Crow Canyon and Brock.

It was a great day of racing. I know the rescheduling might have brought the attendance down a little bit, so I too wished Brock had more entries. The track was fantastic and the Sellard's hard work really showed. Program ran smooth and we were all done by 3:30ish. Great job! Thanks to all that made it awesome.

Back