GP @ TV Land Sunday June 9th

trevor145

PR Addict
This Sunday TV Land will be having the seasons only GP race.
I have added 2 new sections and some other fun obstacles. Should be well over a 10 minute lap.
This is always a fun course and well worth the trip and time!

$5 Entry
$25 class, $20 additional classes.

11am - A,B,C classes
12:30pm - Youth classes
2pm - Jr (14-24),+25, +40

GP Adult classes
Open A, Open B,
Open C,
Junior (15-24),+25, +40
45 minutes + 1 lap

GP Mini classes
Youth, Youth Open,
Jr mini, Sr Mini
30 minutes+ 1 lap

http://trevorvines.com/9870/

Think i'm just gonna suck it up and come out on limited sleep. I'll be home at 8am. I'll force my dad to drive to the track and sleep until 1055am. Race with ABC and head home to go back to sleep until 5pm when I gotta get up to go to work....definitely doable. lol. Aye yi yi.

Yeah screw it. I work next 4 days in a row. I'm working 12 hours saturday night. And I gotta be back in cleveland to work 12 hours sunday night. I'm still gonna suck down a monster or something crazy and make it out to this event.

If you have never done one of Trevor's GP you really are missing out on what riding is all about. Do yourself a favor and get out there and ride. If you're wanting to get training for regionals.......no better way than this grueling 45 minute +1 lap. Your arms will feel like rubber!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ht3Qd69rMq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

on board:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lcuqT-hErfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No need for Regional training, just training for Lorettas here. So, what are the youth classes..do I sent Mitchell out on his KTM50 or his KTM65. I have done these before, but not junior. Little info and help..thinking of turning him loose out there.

Does he fall in the youth class? youth open? I guess Jr Mini on a 65 possibly? Wondering if 50cc even run these?

It will be well worth the sleep deprivation to be here Georgie!!!

It's not really a 50cc course so I don't even offer a class for them for this event.
65 would be ok in the Jr Mini class. Youth is geared toward the small 4 strokes. Like klx 110s in youth or clutch bikes like a ttr 125 in the youth open class.
Good Loretta training no doubt!

No need for Regional training, just training for Lorettas here. So, what are the youth classes..do I sent Mitchell out on his KTM50 or his KTM65. I have done these before, but not junior. Little info and help..thinking of turning him loose out there.

Does he fall in the youth class? youth open? I guess Jr Mini on a 65 possibly? Wondering if 50cc even run these?

All LL qualified individuals must start backwards and in Open A. ;)

I think Mitch would do fine on a 65 in Jr. Mini.

All LL qualified individuals must start backwards and in Open A. ;)

I think Mitch would do fine on a 65 in Jr. Mini.

Blahhaa..good stuff. O.k. so I'll prep the 65 and be ready to roll. I have a wedding to attend Saturday, so if I am in okay shape Sunday morning, we will head over. K so...need to have him there and ready to roll to go off at 12:30P..right?

Blahhaa..good stuff. O.k. so I'll prep the 65 and be ready to roll. I have a wedding to attend Saturday, so if I am in okay shape Sunday morning, we will head over. K so...need to have him there and ready to roll to go off at 12:30P..right?

Yes. If all goes well I may try for a sight lap 15 minutes prior to the start of each race.
You may want to get here a little early to have a look.
But yes, youth classes at 12:30.

Heading out...my wife saved me at the wedding....Mitchy is stoked...talked all night about running to his bike! Cracks me up..see you soon.

Omg I had so much fun today !!!! I'm dead tired. I was dry heaving after the moto. It was so physically demanding. Trevor does such a great job for this event. People really have no idea what they're missing.

Im all smiles. Ear to ears. Hoodat hudak was smoooookin out there. I'm exhuasted.

Georgie I heard that 2 smoker back there for awhile. The 125 must of had a good start. That track was awesome, with perfect conditions. I could have ran that grass track section all day, Great Job Trevor. I walked over to the Bakerabago to see if there were any survival Busch lites, but no one was around. Maybe you didn't hear the knocks threw the heaving. I will look for you at the 2 hour hare scramble.

Ha! I know right. Missed the kicker when I got to the bike.....by the time i pulled and kicked again I was about 10th to the first turn. I went down pretty hard lap 2. Caught a freshly exposed tree root....by the time I figured it out I was already on the ground. Worked out in my favor anyway....because all the roost you were throwing I couldn't see anything. So after I got back up it was clear track ahead of me!

Had a good little battle with this 117 kid. Passed him twice through the rolling whoops both laps. And he passed me in the woods once and then again when I went down. Then somethin happened to him. Not sure what, but I think it had to do with a creek crossing.....those were....challenging after the 3rd lap to say the least!

Back