Air Evac offers free Lifeflight!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just fyi, I can get people a membership to Air Evac, who is the first responder to Briarcliff for emergency chopper needs. Memberships are just $50 per year for a single person, and $60 per year for a family. You can get it a little cheaper if you buy multiple years at once. Membership covers the cost of the flight, even if your insurance claims they cover, better safe than sorry. It doesn't even have to be Motocross/Riding related. If you get flown for any reason, its on the house. No other fees.

Pm me for details.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Hmm...I'm hoping I've had my one and only heli ride (of which I do not remember dammit!), but...my name still is Scoob. Just 13 years older than then... ;)

Definately something to think about... Chances are, if I bought it, I'd never have to use it. That would be worth the cost there... :)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
By the time the insurance settles the claim, you'll already be in collections for not paying the $10,000 life flight bill! And you were racing/practcing for a speed contest? Oh no no no no! Can't pay out for that!

(of course anything I just typed above is related to the feelings of rage i'm experiencing with insurance companies presently, and possibly bears no truth)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
By the time the insurance settles the claim, you'll already be in collections for not paying the $10,000 life flight bill! And you were racing/practcing for a speed contest? Oh no no no no! Can't pay out for that!

(of course anything I just typed above is related to the feelings of rage i'm experiencing with insurance companies presently, and possibly bears no truth)

speed contests are gay.......just sayin