Epik Graphics, truly EPIC!

Epik graphics hooked me up for my first WMX pro race at High Point. He did a heck of a job! Thanks Chad!
-Kaylynn
IMG_5452.jpg
IMG_5455.jpg
IMG_5456.jpg
IMG_5447.jpg
IMG_5453.jpg

yea their stuff is so awesome........I mean in 2 years my bike has been in Madison, they never wanted it. Get the flashy BNG job from epik and next thing you know all the thugs are breakin' into my stuff!

(lol, not bashing! Epik does some NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE work.) Now lag bolt that honda to your garage concrete floor.

Looks sweet !!!! I wanted them to do mine , but didn't get a response.

Chad works a full time job on top of the graphic thing. Just call him again, leave a friendly voicemail. If he doesn't get back to you......keep calling. He will answer.

Thanks for posting Kaylynn, Bike looks great!. Also thanks for the good words George, I appreciat it. Let me know when you get another bike and we will get you fixed up. As of last week we are actually 100% full time with Epik. Things are going to be running much smoother and orders getting out a lot faster. Our spring and early summer has just been totally crazy, I never expected it to get as many orders as we have and I am very grateful for it.

@Raptor, Sorry I missed your inqury. If you have any questions the best way to reach someone is through email at support@epikmx.com or calling. The phone number is going to change by the end of the week but until that happens it is (330) 599-8773 and that goes directly to me. To answer your question we can do quad graphics. However it is not apart of our normal product line so we usually need to add a 1 time 25.00 template fee on top of the normal big bike full pricing of 189.99. Our next project once the big update to the Epik website is done is to launch a sister site catering exclusivly to ATV/UTV products.

Back