swap meet sat june 15th medina

Thanks for posting , Smitty . You and Troyan getting a spot inside again ? I got on the website and saw that this is a Will Stoner dealio again . Thought he was retiring from the swapmeet biz ? Wish I had known about this sooner as I have some bikes I'd like to sell but I have a previous commitment that I don't know how to weasel out of . Any more events coming up in our area this year ?

Thanks for posting , Smitty . You and Troyan getting a spot inside again ? I got on the website and saw that this is a Will Stoner dealio again . Thought he was retiring from the swapmeet biz ? Wish I had known about this sooner as I have some bikes I'd like to sell but I have a previous commitment that I don't know how to weasel out of . Any more events coming up in our area this year ?

The sponsor of the event, somethingsomething customs, convinced Will to come help.

I'll be there helping too, at least early in the morning. May not make it to the Lagerheads after
meet but will be sorely tempted.

I have a spot outside,told troyan about it do not know if he will be there,will stoner is promoting the event for lowbrow customs which is medina based.
if I hear of any other events I will post them here

I have a spot outside,told troyan about it do not know if he will be there,will stoner is promoting the event for lowbrow customs which is medina based.
if I hear of any other events I will post them here

Thanks for the heads up....! Is this Harley stuff or everything? Best kept secret this meet.....you need to start running your own meets Smitty.

it's open to everthing although it is probably more focused towards chopper/bobber dudes,it should be entertaining if anything
trust me if I had the resources you would see me doing just that;)

Back