Malvern practice, Wed. CANCELLED

MalvernMX

PR Addict
It kills me to do this especially sence the sun is out now, but every weather source I can find is saying the same thing. Severe storms and rain by 6pm at the latest. I just can't justify all the time and diesel to get the place ready for Mother Nature to destroy the track. So I am either going to look like a genius or an idiot making the call this early but I want there to be as much time as possible to get the word out. Hopefully next week!!!

It kills me to do this especially sence the sun is out now, but every weather source I can find is saying the same thing. Severe storms and rain by 6pm at the latest. I just can't justify all the time and diesel to get the place ready for Mother Nature to destroy the track. So I am either going to look like a genius or an idiot making the call this early but I want there to be as much time as possible to get the word out. Hopefully next week!!!

Sorry Jason, I can't resist... Now that the day has come and gone, which is it, genius or idiot?

not sure what it did down that way but i went to smith rd and rode all night, got a sprinkle for maye 5 min when i got there, was actually sunny for most of it!! weather was weird all day yesterday, after 3:00 the forecast was changing big time every time that i looked at it. it was raining when i loaded up to go ride!

Hmmm, not really sure. About 6pm yesterday I was feeling like an Idiot but at about that same time I was getting flood warnings on my phone. So ya Crute hit the nail on the head when he said the weather was weird!! Rain moved in about 7:30 so I guess we could have got most of the night in. Oh well.

Back